Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tribute.

Options
  • 01-05-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Short notice on this question I know (tomorrow from 2 to 5pm). Anyone had any experience of this 3hour event? I picked up a leaflet today and would like to take my little one and her cousin to this event.

It is being held in a decent hotel chain i.e. silversprings in Cork.

I can't find any reviews of it online though. Anybody have any experience of this event? It is 3hrs long and I wonder if it is worth it for a 4yr old?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

how did it go, seems no one got back to you but was it worthwhile.

I found with a couple of these that they pack the place to the rafters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Decided against it because I couldn't find any reviews about it whatsoever. Plus the thought of spending 3hrs sitting staring at a stage didn't really appeal especially with a young child.

Ended up at an activity park with the little one and her little cousins, they spent 2hrs+ having a ball running climbing and playing. Then we all sat and had dinner together in the evening. Was a better option really. Thanks for asking though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I thought you were opening a thread as a tribute to the legend that is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Advertisement