Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iron Man 2

• 02-05-2010 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭

Didn't think they could make it worse than the first one. I know! Dodgy flight controls in enclosed spaces!

I never learn with these movie tie ins. I never learn. At least it's half the price of a new game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Worth a rental?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Honestly? No. Unless you're a big comic book or Iron man fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I honestly didnt think the first was soooo bad. Ok for a laugh or a rainy weekend, did a decent enough job of making you feel like Iron man but the second...... good god its bad! Its well worse than the first one. Bought it @ 4 and right now its back in its box never to be played again.

Horrific controls, ps2 graphics, worst sound design I have ever endured.....I actually think this could be the worst game I have played in 3 years of playing 360 titles. DO NOT BUY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I only played the demo, but I didn't think the first was that bad. Still didn't think it was worth the purchase though. Ah bad tie-in games...part of me loves you.

For anyone who must play Iron Man, pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 or 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

hightower1 wrote: »
    I honestly didnt think the first was soooo bad. Ok for a laugh or a rainy weekend, did a decent enough job of making you feel like Iron man but the second...... good god its bad! Its well worse than the first one. Bought it @ 4 and right now its back in its box never to be played again.

Horrific controls, ps2 graphics, worst sound design I have ever endured.....I actually think this could be the worst game I have played in 3 years of playing 360 titles. DO NOT BUY.

The first one wasn't terrible. It wasn't a good game but as was said, it made you feel like Iron Man. You can't even fly fast in this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

chrislad wrote: »
    You can't even fly fast in this one!
    Yeah whats up with that?! the transition from ground to flying in the first was excellent and you had a hell of a lot of freedom from it and in the second its so clunky and restrictive?

Advertisement