Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VCH piercing

• 02-05-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hey,
    Wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best place to get this done in Dublin?
    Also would be looking for somewhere with a female piercer who'd do it for me, save the embarrassment!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Hey xoixo!

I have heard that Wildcat in Stephen's Green have a female piercer. I have a VCH but I didn't get it done there and I got it pierced by a guy. But it wasn't that embarrassing really. It was all very professional/clinical (like going to a doctor).

CR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I would also recommend Wildcat, as a friend of mine got hers done there and everything was great. Also try Snakebite (On Abbey st?) too, lot's of great experiences from there.

And don't be embarrassed, the male piercers should be well used to piercing all sorts of private areas, just as the female piercers would be. Although by all means go for a female piercer if it makes you feel more comfortable :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LucyGossip

Snakebite on Abbey street were great and really professional. It's kinda like going into a small doctors office. Both times when I was there they were male piercers. There is a woman who works there but I'm not sure if she is a piercer or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭xoixo

Brilliant, thanks for the tips!
    Now its just a matter of building up the courage to go.

Oh and they heal very fast don't they, in 2/3 weeks? Because I'll be away from mid June and swimming in pools so don't want any trouble with chlorine irritating it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

+1 for Snakebite. I got mine done there and can't recommend them highly enough. Very clean, very professional, just like going to the doctor. They spent a very long time talking me through healing and the process and all that.

Mine 'felt' healed after 2 weeks... I wouldn't say it was fully healed though. I'd say definitely ask your piercer about how long you should wait before going swimming, they'll be able to give you advice on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement