Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gray Street, Coombe - Ok Place to Live?

Options
  • 02-05-2010 6:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

We saw a nice house to live in here. Is it an ok area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

its a lovely street..i used to live in brabazon square..never had any trouble there at all..real sense of community around there.neighbours watch out for ya if you befriend them

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

its a really lovely place.

i lived on brabzon square for about a 1 year, i loved living there. there is a real sense of community there.

was gutted when i had to live would move back there in a heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

One of the nicer roads in the Coombe alright, don't make Pimlico Tavern your local though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

My family are from that area, really lovely sense of community. Would live there in a heartbeat! Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

If you take the place, make Fallons on The Coombe your new local. Lovely little spot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

The Coombe's my favourite part of the city, and used to live not far from Gray Street, never had any problem wandering around there, whatever time of the night.

+1 on the Fallons recommendation, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Fallons +1000!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement