Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Car Dealer in Christchurch NZ

Options
  • 02-05-2010 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hey I hope this isn't against the rules posting this, it's not advertising or anything but I just bought a vehicle from these guys in Christchurch and they are AMAZING! They offer the best prices in town out of the dozens of car dealers. And after I'd already agreed to buy a vehicle and signed the papers they said that they'd intended to put a new set of tyres on it but hadn't got round to it yet. So then they said that they'd put them on free of charge anyway. I couldn't believe it - I thought any second hand car dealer would just take my money and then keep quiet, but they were so honest they wanted me to have the full set of new tyres anyway. :)

They're called Backpacker Cars www.backpackercars.com and I can't speak highly enough of them.

[Again, I hope this is okay to post this mods?]

Advertisement