Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Join a band

Options
  • 10-02-2001 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Want to make lots of money playing the music you love? Well here is your chance. If you can play a musical instrument and are interested in artists such as (U2, Jimi Hendrix, Texas, Bob Dylan, Stevie Ray vaughan, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, oasis, Travis. etc.) well then send me a mail tellin me what instrument you play and are looking to join a band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Black666Evil

Are you having a larf like?

It would be sheer hell having yet another group of Irish wannabies influenced by the proverbial 'indie/pop' acts - "U2, Jimi Hendrix, Texas, Bob Dylan, Stevie Ray vaughan, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, oasis, Travis", argh, that must be the singlemost godawful combination of musicians I've seen for ages, and by that I don't mean I hate them all...I just think that sounds like a dodgy i-want-to-be-another-irish-band-by-numbers combination.

Hendrix I love, Bob Dylan is cool, Stevie can play but to mix that with some of the other "artists" would be...erm, sacrilege really, irreverence of the highest order!

Not being mean or anything...just havin a larf like!

mess with me and you will be destroyed. HAIL SATAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Must have been Feeky, the old horn dog

he's in my yr, unlucky feeky "big dave"'s the man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this would be more suited in the band and musicians section :) i like some of the bands you listed not jimi hendrix tho just blink and u2 and a few others haha i play guitar bass keys and sing but i dont want to be a nother sh*tty irish wannabe band and that conbination tbh its not the best of combinations:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

9 years on, wonder how it went...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Sinfonia wrote: »
    9 years on, wonder how it went...

what do you mean by that i dont get you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

A V A wrote: »
    what do you mean by that i dont get you

Look at the date this thread was made

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

metalfest wrote: »
    he's in my yr, unlucky feeky "big dave"'s the man

how the hell did you manage to quote a post from what is obviously a different thread, and post it here, a thread that is 9 years old?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement