Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII TANK MMO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Auvers wrote: »
    yep no problem, who going to create a channel?

Whoever's on first I suppose!

Tanks.ie channel FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

good idea

Tanks.ie is the place to be so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

tanks.ie it is then :)

do we have to create new accounts and that?

think me and my bro are going to go for:
    [DUB]'One
    [DUB]'Two

somethin along them lines if we have to create a new account

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

copeyhagen wrote: »
    tanks.ie it is then :)

do we have to create new accounts and that?

think me and my bro are going to go for:
    [DUB]'One
    [DUB]'Two

somethin along them lines if we have to create a new account

The old accounts, CBT and open still remain, so no need for a new one unless you really want one.

if we create new ones do we still get our sherman, is the beta reward a code emailed? or is it attached to the account?

• Advertisement

if we create new ones do we still get our sherman, is the beta reward a code emailed? or is it attached to the account?

Pretty sure its tied to your account as its based on number of battles played.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

yep, tied to the old account afaik.

you can change your nickname as soon as the game goes live,

you just have to email support@worldoftanks.eu with your mail address tied to that account

ah ok, cheers.

presume they take ages to reply..

Going live about 23:00 GMT it seems.

• Advertisement

grrrrr, would prefer an early run, united chelsea at 7.45

update complete

yeah but login servers aren't up yet

scratch that it working :)

Yep. 1st match, everyone had the same 'gift' tank :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I truly suck at this and have ignominiously failed to bring any loltraktory justice to anyone.

Spear wrote: »
    I truly suck at this and have ignominiously failed to bring any loltraktory justice to anyone.

Had a few rounds earlier, managed to rack up a grand total of at LEAST.....1 kill with the loltracker.

The games are afoot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

35 rounds played. Got a T57 arty and a Marder II. Got no job also. Not sure whether to put a :( or a :D

35 rounds played. Got a T57 arty and a Marder II. Got no job also. Not sure whether to put a :( or a :D

Have researched the Pz II and Bison, gonna go down Bison route I think, and go down Russian mids.

I do like the US tanks though, but I don;t want to spread my creds too far until I have some decent tanks in the garage.

Haven't bought gold or anything yet, as I don't want to be tempted to use it during the early Tiers.

only got to play 11 battles last night, tried the beta gift tank which is a great money maker and a definite keeper for training American crew

also the light\medium A32 is a flyer and when the new patch comes with the tracking fixes its going to be a fantastic scout with its speed

got su76, m2 medium, and t28

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Just after downloading this now! Never played before but does look very interesting, and do like the look of the progress and teirs!

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Just after downloading this now! Never played before but does look very interesting, and do like the look of the progress and teirs!

Shame you missed the year-long beta :)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I know, how did i not notice or hear of it before, I'll have some catching up to do!

Just got my first new tanks after the mighty and fearsome loltraktor, my Panzer 35(t). Haven't tried it yet though. My kill rate remains pathetic.

grinding my way from su85b to su85..sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and **** being tiered against the beta giveaway tank constantly..

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Do beta testers get free stuff if they come back now? like the ability to start with something that isn't a loltraktor?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

No. Even the earliest beta testers still need to work their way up the research tree starting at Loltraktor/MS1/T1 if they want to ever operate anything other than the premium tanks (Valentine, M3, M4) that they got as gifts or pre-order bonuses.

NTM

Gneez wrote: »
    Do beta testers get free stuff if they come back now? like the ability to start with something that isn't a loltraktor?

If you were a beta tested before the beta was opened up (January I think?) and have 1000 battles then you get a free Tier 6 tank.

whats peoples opinions on the premium tanks with the gold packages.

I bought the medium package and sold the pz v/iv last night.

absolute tripe, gun hits no harder than the tier 5 beta sherman, woefully bad tank, so i kept the beta sherman and sold my 'free' premium tank, which is sh1t..surprise surprise

• Advertisement

whats peoples opinions on the premium tanks with the gold packages.

they are mostly sh1te but I only use them for making credits and training my crew, the A32 (light package) is quite good though as its speed is 70kph

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement