Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII TANK MMO

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CelticDemon

Just cant wait to get my tiger and am gunna be soooo happy.

cant stop playing this game ,was a late starter due to minecraft RUINING my life but cant stop playing it .......

My Game Name Is IRISHPANZER .

Has there been any chat of an clan to play multiplayer???????:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

copeyhagen wrote: »
    if you hit an enemy tank thats capturing flag the timer goes back by a certain % ;)

Actually, it goes back by 100% of the 'capture points' that the tank you hit had claimed. So if two tanks have been in the circle for the same amount of time, and the bar is at 50% when you damage one of them (splash damage counts too), the bar will drop to 25%. If you then hit the second one, it'll drop down to 2 or 3%. (The first one will have started capturing again).

So when defending the flag, if you're just trying to delay the cap, fire one round at every tank in the circle in sequence.

NTM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just cant wait to get my tiger and am gunna be soooo happy.

cant stop playing this game ,was a late starter due to minecraft RUINING my life but cant stop playing it .......

My Game Name Is IRISHPANZER .

Has there been any chat of an clan to play multiplayer???????:D

It costs gold and therefore money to start a clan though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Spear wrote: »
    It costs gold and therefore money to start a clan though.

next patch you can transfer gold between accounts, so maybe a few of us can club together and register a clan?

anyone up for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Auvers wrote: »
    next patch you can transfer gold between accounts, so maybe a few of us can club together and register a clan?

anyone up for that?

Yea I'd love a Boards.ie clan... well up for that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

yeah id be up for that

Sounds like an idea but will the effort be put in or fall by the waste side ?
    gold is the question alrite and is needed to get us started and i wont put money into something fruitless..

There is gold available to help get set up from me :D

FEEDBACK?????

I think its only 2500G to get a clan going, which is around €10

the latest patch coming out will add Clan wars so it might be worth our while as Clans can earn\win gold

so if we could get 10 members that would be 250G each

I would be only interested if the clan was going to be easy going (no rules or training times)

just maybe a Friday night battle and drop in and out during the week for fun

I think its only 2500G to get a clan going, which is around €10

the latest patch coming out will add Clan wars so it might be worth our while as Clans can earn\win gold

so if we could get 10 members that would be 250G each

I would be only interested if the clan was going to be easy going (no rules or training times)

just maybe a Friday night battle and drop in and out during the week for fun

I would be the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

yea ive a couple of euro left on the moneycard so no problems there.

Easygoing group would be fun......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Yep. I'll sign up and pay-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

id sign up and pay up, as long as its fun based casual!

my brother probably would aswell.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Do we intend to use the boards.ie name for it though? If so we'll need to run it past Dav first. I can raise it with him for approval if so.

looks like the clan maybe a worth it so, My brother and mate in Madrid is also interested in signing up to an easy going clan also

so by my count thats 8 so far

Celtic
    Landy
    Bus
    Copey + Bro
    Spear
    plus Me x2

but does anyone have experience of running a clan?

looks like the clan maybe a worth it so, My brother and mate in Madrid is also interested in signing up to an easy going clan also

so by my count thats 8 so far

Celtic
    Landy
    Bus
    Copey + Bro
    Spear
    plus Me x2

but does anyone have experience of running a clan?

We need at least a game number of members ie 15 players... no?yeh?
    not a clue bout running just a minnion !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Sure count me in too. Dont have as much time as i used to but could be on most nights.

Oh i usually run my own TS3 server - ip always changes but name stays the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll join the bandwagon as the n00bie I am; you can usually find me in my KV-3 or KV (soon to be an IS instead of KV-3) but I got a light, medium, mid level TD and low level arty (working on a high level via KV).

I may of played the Beta Nody but after the hard wipe the best tank I have is the Easy 8 Sherman at the moment, and thats stock

so we are all noobs again :cool:

anyone for a platoon tonight lads? oh whats what is the channel everyone is on?

I'd be up for a game tonight. eh, how do I join a platoon?

I may of played the Beta Nody but after the hard wipe the best tank I have is the Easy 8 Sherman at the moment, and thats stock

so we are all noobs again :cool:

anyone for a platoon tonight lads? oh whats what is the channel everyone is on?

I believe we started 'tanks.ie' iirc :D - could be a good clan name too eh?

*edit

Actually, it wasn't there, so I just started it :)

I'll be on in a bit.

Oh, I have a TS3 server up, theres a WoT channel in there too.

Search for 'Dublin_Gunner1' in the TS3 server list :D

IP & password:
    IP 85.91.30.100

P/W dublints3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Lads id be interested in joining, havent played it yet but seems like my type of game :) just downloading it now.

I believe we started 'tanks.ie' iirc :D - could be a good clan name too eh?

cool I will be on later as soon as my young lad hits the hay

oh ingame is ballbag101

Anyone able to help me i downloaded it, installed it, and when i click play after i open it nothing happens?

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Anyone able to help me i downloaded it, installed it, and when i click play after i open it nothing happens?

try this https://support.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/Troubleshooter/List

It can take a good few minutes of extracting and self checking before it responds, maybe 3 to 5 mins.

just did everything it said, didn't work so i opened a ticket, just waiting on a reply.

just did everything it said, didn't work so i opened a ticket, just waiting on a reply.

Hmm very odd.

Did nothing at all happen? Not even the small window pop up?

yes the small window which i am presuming is the launcher popped up i hit play and it disappears and nothing happens:eek:

lawless what spec is your PC?

• Advertisement

do you mean like Os or make or model sorry not great with pcs but know the basics :) Its an Acer aspire ax1301 running windows 7

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement