Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII TANK MMO

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Gneez wrote: »
    FFS I've been keeping a KV and KV3 in my hanger for ages already, I want this patch asap so I can sell the kv3 and free up some slots, been using the KV only for double experience matches and I have it so long its now got 100% repair and 80% firefighting.
    Overlord posted that USSR Heavy changes are AFTER French tank goes live (which is at the earliest next patch and probably two patches out) so we're looking at October/December window for the USSR changes (joy oh effing joy)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

ah wtf, i was hopin to grind to is4 and get my tier 10 in a few weeks!
    sure ill probably have an is7 by then anyways!

dyin for a game now, havent really played all week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Operation Husky Special:
    Credit income for Т-28, Т-34, М10 Wolverine, M4 Sherman, PzIV, Stug-III doubled
    The price in credits for Т-28, Т-34, М10 Wolverine, M4 Sherman, PzIV, Stug-III halved
    Discounted barracks slots and crew training:
    1) Enlarge barracks price halved (100 gold per member now);
    2) The price for crew training to 100% primary skill halved (100 gold per member now);
    3) The price for 100% crew when buying it with a vehicle halved (100 gold per member now);
    4) The price for crew retraining to 100% primary skill halved (100 gold per member now).

Launch date:
    Th, July 28, 5:00 - 5:30AM UTC - EU.
    Th, July 28, 11:00 - 11:30AM UTC - US.
    Termination date:
    Fr, July 29, 5:00 - 5:30AM UTC - EU.
    Fr, July 29, 11:00 - 11:30AM UTC - US.
    Follow the updates!
    To bad I got no new tanks to transfer my crew to or I'd consider the 100% transfer/training option.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/48163-world-of-tanks-v66-update/page__pid__740029#entry740029

6.6 scheduled for just August, though I presume early August. I'll try and get a more precise date.

Spear wrote: »
    http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/48163-world-of-tanks-v66-update/page__pid__740029#entry740029

6.6 scheduled for just August, though I presume early August. I'll try and get a more precise date.
    While they are not on Valve time I'd expect mid to second half of August; after all it was only planned for June originally.

Oh and this when asked about arty tracers:
    A: It is a priority, however tracers wont be back in 6.6.
    Not that I mind that much; I usually get 1 or 2 kills of enemy arty from blindshooting (if it is a known location map such as Cliff etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

Hi folks go here to add your name to the world of tanks subforum request.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056312951&page=2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

http://forums.goharu.com/showthread.php?p=291#post291

That's one of the upcoming new French tanks, the AMX-13. It's being added as a tier 7 light tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

It looks interesting and might be useful in Clan Wars as a scout but only until this arrives "we have a great light tank tier 9 for the USSR branch - ultralightweight T-54. There was a model with 75mm frontal armor, and lightweight sides and turret. Speed capacity - over 60 km/h. So if we find something to fill the gap between these tiers we can easily introduce a tier 9 light tank."

Well from what I've read I think the French heavy line will replace/supplement the T30/IS-7s for CW (final gun damage etc. to confirm but glass cannon build); arties are a maybe for some strategies as they are only 150mm and are intendeded to be rapid fire (by arty standards) closer range accurate support (i.e. rush support) and scouting is also a maybe (light french line looks good but we also know how quickly they can die today).

I'm still working on finalizing my T-54 and Obj. 261 as I'm over halfway there on both already but after that I'll need to take a long look if I'll level up the German heavy or French heavy line as I don't think the IS-7 is the best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

arrgghhhh the one night of the week I can play and the server is down :(

• Advertisement

The game is actually still running but no more people can log in. I'm still in game so if Clan Wars happens I'll defend the clan honor and fight alone. Who knows, maybe none of the enemy clans will be able to log in and I'll win us a province :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

The game is actually still running but no more people can log in. I'm still in game so if Clan Wars happens I'll defend the clan honor and fight alone. Who knows, maybe none of the enemy clans will be able to log in and I'll win us a province :D

Are you the only one in at the moment? Deffo enter the battles with whoever you can get!

PITA

Hope they fix it soon.

Maybe just as well I'm stuck in work this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

I cant log in either.

EDIT

Nevermind just logged in :P

Yeah, its working again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Just for that cliff map when we are on that side again. I'd like to see one down the back spotting them before they get around the top and then moving back and making use of the excellent rock cover.

219204818cliff.jpg

Bus the clan forum is over here until we can get a dedicated one set up on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

haven't been playing clan wars lately as I have been grinding for 2x tier 9 mediums

30k short for the Patton and going to stick my crew with 100% camo ability and repair also coated optics so I can help the clan have the best view range available

also 10k short for the T-44 so I can also get the T-54

getting there slowly but surely, but on the plus side I have 6m credits from just grinding :)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Hey just wondering how ye pay for gold? Couldn't see an option for visa, does it have to be direct debit??

Sorry if its a noobish question :)

Choose Billing Partner for bank transfer, or Playspan for credit/debit cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Spear wrote: »
    Choose Billing Partner for bank transfer, or Playspan for credit/debit cards.

Only two options i see are direct deposit and direct pay, both need internet banking. /confused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

You need to select playspan, it's a tab at the top on the screen where you select how much gold you want. IF you can only see direct pay etc you've gone too far.

I'm playing on the test server. It looks like players from all servers are on it. Each player has an area code added to their name. EU, RU & US. So Manic Moran could possibly kill me or any of the other boards.ie clanners if he joined the test server.

Trying to see how fast i can get to the new tier 9 German medium with the 10x on the xp. I've gone from loltraktor to Panzer III with free xp :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Is that a challenge?

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

Auvers wrote: »
    yep the boards.ie clan is 56 strong, join and make it 57 :cool:

I would love to but apparently your clan is 18+ :(

Patch 6.6 is now publicly dated as Aug 8th to 12th, so anytime next week basically.

Last week to vote for a WoT forum! If you have not posted please post your support.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Daniel101

I voted, do you just have to write +1?

Got ten kills in my M5 Stuart today! :D
    and I now have my t32 fully upgraded :cool:

Daniel101 wrote: »
    I voted, do you just have to write +1?
    That is correct :)
    Got ten kills in my M5 Stuart today! :D
    and I now have my t32 fully upgraded :cool:
    Congratluations!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

whats in the next patch?

no linkys, cant see in work!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement