Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII TANK MMO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

World of Tanks v.6.5 - 6.6 Patch Notes

- Added new map Siegfried Line;
    - Added new German tanks: Pz.VI Tiger (P), VK 4502 (P) Ausf A, E-50, Е-75, Е-100;
    - Added new German premium tanks T-15, T-25;
    - Panther II substituted by E-50 as tier 9 German medium tank, Panther substituted by Panther II as tier 8 German medium tank;
    - Rebalanced Panther and Panther II tanks to fit tier 7 and 8 respectively;
    - Maus tank: rate of fire for 12.8 cm gun decreased by 0.2 sec, hit points decreased by 400;
    - IS-7 tank: hit points decreased by 50;
    - T30 tank: hit points decreased by 50, dispersion during movement and traverse increased by 10%, dispersion during turret traverse increased by 30%;
    - Tiger II tank: hit points for stock turret increased by 100;
    - Increased credit income for US tank destroyers M10 and M36;
    - Increased match-making value for US tank destroyer T95;
    - Fixed map bugs on Lakeville, Artic Region, Abbey, Mines, Malinovka;
    - Free platoons for 2 players;
    - Added extra battle tier (tier 1 tanks only) for newcomers - players with up to 10 battles played;
    - Added platoon invite filter - "accept from friends only";
    - Fixed bug with experience transfer flags resetting after battle;
    - Fixed few errors with display of water waves;
    - Fixed bug when vehicle gets stuck due to critical inclination angle;
    - Fixed bug when destroyed tanks are displayed as non-destroyed tanks (rare);
    - Reworked models of 76mm guns for M26 Pershing;
    - Fixed errors with disproportional tank icons;
    - Fixed error when unused consumables with passive bonus are displayed as used;
    - Fixed error with incorrect display of crater created when object is destroyed;
    - Adjusted gun depression for T92;
    - Removed "transfer gold" option from player context menu;
    - Team damage when ramming now counts only if the speed of the vehicle involed exceeds 10 km/h.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm tempted by the Tiger(p), possibly cos it's fairly ugly. One odd thing I found on the test server, it's top gun is a long 88mm, but it can't be mounted due to weight even with top suspension/turret, you must take the add-on +10% suspension for 500k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

thanks auvers.

spear surely that will be fixed before launch?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

copeyhagen wrote: »
    thanks auvers.

spear surely that will be fixed before launch?

Hard to tell, only 1 Tiger(P) ever saw combat, so it's barely more than a paper panzer.

I can't read Russian and it shows. They got the patch last Thursday.

• Advertisement

one surprise announced for the 12th

free one day premium for WoTs birthday with a promo-code that can be activated on any day of your choice between August 12th and August 19th.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Call me biased but what's the whole point with hp nerfs for all tier 10 tanks? Their only use is in CW in the first place (like the tier 8 arties etc.)...

Nody wrote: »
    Call me biased but what's the whole point with hp nerfs for all tier 10 tanks? Their only use is in CW in the first place (like the tier 8 arties etc.)...

Possibly due to the lack of tier 10 TDs or mediums. But a 50 hp nerf is token, unlike the 400 nerf to the Maus.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Supposibly the Maus got 400 extra health when it had the mudguards that had 0 armor and since they've fixed that bug they're now removing the extra health buff.

• Advertisement

in that case seems fair enough.

should have enough xp for my s51 tonight, not played arty since my hummel in beta, whats the s51 like stock? **** i imagine.

should also have enough xp tonight / tomorrow for the bl10 gun for the horrible **** isu-152, worst 66k grind ever.

still grinding towards IS4, should have it in a few weeks.

and on the grind from t20 to m26 aswell..

garage will look interesting in a few weeks :P

100% elite crew on every tank i own (6) at the moment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

People with Russian tanks wanting to get space freed up from the KV, KV-3 and IS-4 please bend over and strike a camp.
    Q: French tank tree still scheduled for 0.6.7?

A: French vehicles were not scheduled for 6.7. They will be added later in autumn.

Q1:When will IS-4 be changed as tier X?
    Q2:You said that Object 252(IS-6) will be tier 8 premium? It will come with IS-4 change or earlyer because it is a tier 8 premium now? O_O
    Please answer Smile

A1: Not soon, might even happen at the beginning of 2012.
    A2: Approx the same time.
    So there you have it folks, Russian changes will come next summer!

Oh and Copey, it is quite nice, the 203mm is better once you get used to it but the 152mm is a good gun.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

So if you lads were 'king for a day', what easy-to-implement changes would you put in that would make the game more fun? For example, for some reason, Tier Is are limited to the same four or five maps, just change that setting to allow all. I'm looking at sending in an intelligent submission.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Birthday surprises announced.

Half price garage slots & equipment modules for the next few days, 60% discount on consumables and discounted premium ammo for the next month!

5x xp for first win for the next few days

Additional 1 week premium for those players registered before 12 August 2010.

G-spec wrote: »

Additional 1 week premium for those players registered before 12 August 2010.

This is based on forum reg date, not the April 12th a lot of us would show when the server went into full release.

nice few goodies there, doubt i reg on the forum that early though... grrr

nice few goodies there, doubt i reg on the forum that early though... grrr

Its the dateyou first registered for the beta, the forum reg is your offical game registration date

this game is great fun!
    signed up to the beta yesterday thanks to the key provided here, played for a good while yesterday, leveled up a few tanks and replaced a good few too, at first i was getting owned in my freebie valentine, but i sold that for 200k silver then and concentrated on working my way up.
    have to say, its really fun, cant wait for the full game release.

thats me out, october 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Spear wrote: »
    This is based on forum reg date, not the April 12th a lot of us would show when the server went into full release.

Woo hoo! Free week premium pour moi Joined 12th July 2010 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Got a bonus code with the latest issue of PCGamer. When used please post so that others dont waste their time trying it....

WSS-477-ZJX-948

For gold or a tank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Lister1 wrote: »
    Got a bonus code with the latest issue of PCGamer. When used please post so that others dont waste their time trying it....

WSS-477-ZJX-948
    Some people are giving out on the wot forum about this not working and that it's for new accounts only.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/48710-pc-gamer-code-not-working/
    For gold or a tank?
    You get a low-tier American premium tank. 300 gold & a day of premium.

Bus77II wrote: »
    You get a low-tier American premium tank. 300 gold & a day of premium.

Must be the M5 Stuart.

Edit: others are saying it's the newer M22 Locust instead though.

Is it on the disk or in the mag?

A trip to Easons on the way home might be in order.....

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Code is on the back of the disk.

Magazine says it gives you 300G, a day of premium and an M-22 Sherman

M22 Locust ;)

Boards Clan, excellent Semi Final win:

7b9a6.jpg

Boards Clan, excellent Semi Final win:

Although I'm sure ye waited until I was in work to do that, but I'm still curious as to how the 7TP managed to balls that up so bad.

• Advertisement

Although I'm sure ye waited until I was in work to do that, but I'm still curious as to how the 7TP managed to balls that up so bad.

They balls'd nothing, we were simply awesome.

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement