Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII TANK MMO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

So if you lads were 'king for a day', what easy-to-implement changes would you put in that would make the game more fun? For example, for some reason, Tier Is are limited to the same four or five maps, just change that setting to allow all. I'm looking at sending in an intelligent submission.

NTM

What I'd like to see is matched battle's pronto. The abillty to set up a game with predetermined tank type's, numbers & loadouts that are acceptable. I've seen guys on the forums try and set these up but it looks like a real pain trying to arrange them this way.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Spear wrote: »
    Although I'm sure ye waited until I was in work to do that, but I'm still curious as to how the 7TP managed to balls that up so bad.
    To many IS-7s clearly (I smell a failed rush due to the number of IS-7s but that's purely a guess) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    To many IS-7s clearly (I smell a failed rush due to the number of IS-7s but that's purely a guess) :)

^^look who the cat dragged in :P

They rushed all IS-7's across the north bridge (the one furthest from our spawn) but we had sent 2 Maus, T30, E-50 and an IS-4 down there, which held them up, and they got hammered by our 3 arty pieces too.

We tore them apart in fairness, everyone played very well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

^^look who the cat dragged in :P
    Literally; I'll never move in my life again if I can avoid it >< .

Anyway not on until tomorrow at the earliest (missing all WoT birthday deals) as UPC's promise of "just plug in the modem and you're gtg" turned out to be false (shock and horror) and it takes them another 5 days to get someone out to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

had some good x5 games so far.

had a great round in my t20 yesterday, came out with 7k xp. savage...

got the bl10 on my isu-152, the gun is immense. the tank is made of tin however.

have s51 unlocked, need the cash to buy it now though, spent a fortune on half price modules for all my tanks.

• Advertisement

Lister - cheers man, worked for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

Hmm anyone got any other codes floating around?

zil wrote: »
    Hmm anyone got any other codes floating around?

Easons :D;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A new WoT teaser which strongly hints at the intended physics additions.

Spear wrote: »

A new WoT teaser which strongly hints at the intended physics additions.

I would have said it hints more at camo & weather effects. Cool trailer though :)

• Advertisement

At the current development speed we should expect a 2013 go live...

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Fun clan company games tonight. Here's a screenie of where I scouted out the enemy arty and almost got invader. Unfortunatly I didn't take a screenshot of the following map where my loltraktor did 100% damage to a S-51 and stopped a retreating t30 that foolishly thought I was no threat. He was concentrating on our IS7's and I drove in behind him so he couldn't retreat. People are learning not to ignore my mighty tier 1. :)

Seriously, some absolutely EPIC Loltracktor play by DeWinter tonight. I've never seen anything like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

So, who must I fellate to get a clan invite?

Same name ingame.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

WuuZii wrote: »
    So, who must I fellate to get a clan invite?

Same name ingame.

invite sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Edit:

NVM, found it... herpdaderp

WuuZii wrote: »
    Edit:

NVM, found it... herpdaderp

The clan invites appear in your WoT forum profile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

Just joined this game recently. I really like the game play on it. Only now im discovering the tech tree and stuff. It could defiantly be my new favourite game. If anybody wants to send me a clan invite my name ingame is TonMachine, Its great to see a lot of other Irish people playing too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Just got my Jadp. TD (german VII) last night man that was some grind. Debating getting another premium account as its exp now, do I need it has I have the lowe for making my cash for me. :rolleyes:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Just got my Jadp. TD (german VII) last night man that was some grind. Debating getting another premium account as its exp now, do I need it has I have the lowe for making my cash for me. :rolleyes:
    I run constantly on premium simply because it reduces the grind (both exp and silver) which is well worth 10 EUR a month. I want the highest possible exp/silver rate when I need either for the time I spend in game (as my limiting factor is time and not 10 EUR a month) :)

• Advertisement

i agree with nody, the rate of credits earned in premium is perfect, especially with the lowe there.

need 20k xp and 500k credits till my is4.
    15k xp to my pershing.

should have both in a few days. then keep grinding towards the object 704. doesnt egt a bigger gun so im not too pushed, the bl10 is immense.

on the other hand, the s51 is biggest let down ever.

copeyhagen wrote: »
    on the other hand, the s51 is biggest let down ever.
    Once you get the 203mm and get used to the slow reload (36s /rage ) it is one hell of a arty :)

the 152 with the quicker reload and aim is killing me...

Maybe Arty isn't for you Copey :D

Deffo a possibility!!

i loved my hummel in beta though..

Deffo a possibility!!

i loved my hummel in beta though..

Speaking of arty.....
    e869db147292933.jpg

19 arty in one battle.

Speaking of arty.....
    e869db147292933.jpg

19 arty in one battle.
    They really need to cap that at 3 or maximum of 4 arty per side to be honest. 1 has to little impact, 2/3 is a sweet spot (spots to hide, impact on game is there but not overly so), 4 goes towards the extreme end but still doable (esp. if we could get the "£$*&!"£ tracers back to allow arty to do counter arty properly).

Oh and add HE to all lower tier arties; that way the shock at tier 5 arty (for both type of players) would be far smaller as people would have learned to dodge / weave and decent cover spots beforehand.

19 arty.. ridiculous!

and they should deffo have the tracers back in, although its nice to fire at spots that are popular for arty and get a kill

"blind shot?"
    "yep"

19 arty.. ridiculous!

and they should deffo have the tracers back in, although its nice to fire at spots that are popular for arty and get a kill

"blind shot?"
    "yep"

With the new mediums, trcers are fairly redundant. Our T54 spotted them all and we won quite easily.

• Advertisement

thats ok when theres emds to go spot.

but they should have kept the tracers imo to help counter battery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement