Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just writing my name 2

Options
  • 02-05-2010 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where and when or if this is even happening? Had a look round town yesterday and couldnt find anything.. maybe cancelled due to rain i dont know.. any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No idea. It was something that I was interested in seeing myself over the weekend because the last time it was held it was pretty cool. It was advertised as happening over the weekend as part of Riverfest but no location was given.

I asked a person involved with the Fest on Saturday morning about it and they had no idea what I was talking about.

I am starting to think it is like the advertising of the Irish Chamber Orchestra for the Peoples Park where it seems that only one guy with a violin was playing.

Advertisement