Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Cross neutering

Options
  • 02-05-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

I'm going to bring my cat to get neutered (finally) I'm not getting him neutered in the local vets because it'll cost twice as much than a normal neuter. Since he's a more complicated case, not just simple casteration, they will have to do exploratory surgery to find his ball that didn't drop. First off I don't know how long it'll take and second they mightn't even be able to find it. I'm just wondering will they be able for the task? (will they have enough time to look with a que of other animals to be looked after)

Anybody have any experience with them? I don't live in dublin and will have to travel so I don't mind which one I go to. When I plan on a day to go I will be ringing them up and letting them know that, he's coming and he'll be a little more complicated.
    The best people to talk to would be them but I'd feel more comfortable getting a few views of people that have used them before.

Advertisement