Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercail Boat Club - Woodquay

Options
  • 02-05-2010 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Is anyone here involved in the Commercial Boat Club in Woodquay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

It would be nice if you asked why?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭NauP

With regard to membership - i was nominated and accepted in March but have mislaid the acceptance letter which outlined fees. i have called to the club a couple of times but seem to keep missing a committee member. I just want a contact number for someone who can let me know the fee. Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

NauP wrote: »
    With regard to membership - i was nominated and accepted in March but have mislaid the acceptance letter which outlined fees. i have called to the club a couple of times but seem to keep missing a committee member. I just want a contact number for someone who can let me know the fee. Any help appreciated.

They should have a treasurer for that, not just any committee member.

Surely they have an office?

No office - was hoping a committee member could direct me to the treasurer- name, number etc. Anyway, somebody here might have a contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

ask for Paul Cheevers dont have a number i'm afraid

• Advertisement

Many thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 204 ✭✭GuessWho2009

mike joyce is the treasurer.

Thanks for that.

Advertisement