Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog stolen/lost in Bray

• 30-04-2010 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My dog Mac was stolen from our family home on the 26th of April 2010. He is a 2 year old Jack Russell terrier. He is tan and white, fairly small and has a slightly longer tail than most Jack Russell Terriers. He is chipped and neutered and was wearing a blue bandanna collar with a name tag (though I doubt he still has that on).
    For for info, check out: http://lost-dog-in-bray.com/

If you come across him, or have any info that might help, please contact me: lostdogbray@gmail.com

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Whereabouts roughly in Bray?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 emmet001

Near St. Killian's school, Sort of between Killarney/Boghall/Southern cross roads.

OK, that's not too far from me .. I'll keep an eye out for the little fella.

Nice one, thanks

I just thought, over on the Animal & Pet Issues forum, there's a dedicated Lost & Found stickied thread near the top of the list. It might be worth posting there.

Also, I remember another Jack Russel being stolen in Bray not too long ago very near me, there were a number of posters up in the area and in the vets at the time. Maybe someone is stealing them to order?

• Advertisement

I will post there too, if someone hasn't already, I just wanted to get this one, because it keeps popping up in Google results.

In looking into it over the last few days, there have been many Jack Russells stolen in Bray recently enough. It's a surprisingly common occurrence.

Thanks for the interest.

We've managed to get Mac back, he's in good shape and in good form.
    Full story: http://lost-dog-in-bray.com/found-dog-in-bray-macs-back.html

Great news, so glad he's back safe and sound!! Just goes to show the power of the interwebz I guess.

Advertisement