Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change username

Options
  • 02-05-2010 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi folks.

When I signed up to boards, I thought i'd only be frequenting the photo sections, so I signed up as SubLuminal, because I take a lot of night photography and infrared -

However, i'm finding myself more and more involved in other sections of the site, so I was wondering if I could change my username somehow, to Kips - which is my nickname in 'real life' anyway. Is this possible somehow? I could just make a new account but I don't want to lose my post count or subscribed threads..

Best,

Kips.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid name changes are only available to subscribers. If you wish, you can subscribe for only one month for €5 and then request the change. Full details about subscribing can be found here.

Advertisement