Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing in Kerry

Options
  • 02-05-2010 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there,

I would love to learn how to dance, but i am not sure where to start, what kind of dancing would be needed when you are just going out? I am a 27 years old male, so where do they even have beginner classes for someone like me, who dont even have a dance partner to bring with me?
    I live just outside Killarney, and hopefully there might be something fairly close.

Can anybody help me with a bit of info on where to go, and who to talk to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

unless you are looking for a particular type of dance there are musical societies in tralee and Killarney would love to have a male dancer I'd say rebecca in tralee musical society says she can teach any one to dance! it would be a good start and they are fun crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hit08

Hope I can help.
    Last september I did not know how to dance. I went to a nightclub for the first time of me life and decided i needed to learn how to.
    I used youtube video there are LOADS of tutorial and easy to understand. You should self teach yourself its pretty easy to do so.
    Ill recommand african dance this dance gets me happy all the times and is pretty hard to get. also dancehall has quiet good moves. but that is for going out only. I mean you could show off doing hip hop or krump aswell. I see loads doing it and girls just come at them like magnet. If I were you I'll try electro dance its a brand new dance. hope that it helped you if you got questions don't hesitate
    tchuss

Advertisement