Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowel Cancer

Options
  • 02-05-2010 4:11pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to research this online too. I have a question though, what potential signs could I look for in another person or evening on hearing symptoms, it might suggest Bowel cancer. Many people in my family have had cancer, some lived, some sadly didn't, but now I have fresh concerns.

Any help please would be great and some sensitivity given the nature of the potential problem.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

if you have concerns, by which i presume you mean you or someone has symptoms, you /they should discuss it with a doctor, and not rely on internet symptom checklists.

i'm not trying to be unhelpful, or insensitive, but its too serious a subject matter to rely on internet boards

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement