Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

peace scarf

• 02-05-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

hello. does anyone know where i could buy a scarf with the peace sign (shaped like a large O with a Y in the centre of the O ) on it like the hippies wore . my wife lost one like it and its of great value to her as she,s a true hippie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

try etsy (http://www.etsy.com), i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there, and if not you can request someone to make it in the 'alchemy' section under 'buy'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

+1 for etsy. Brilliant website! Beware you could get addicted!!! I love the pounce option! :) Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nanor01

Thanks i had a look at that website and no luck.i searched e bay and nearest place to buy it is from Hong Kong. there must be somewhere nearer:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well I just did a quick search on etsy and got these:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6 (I love this one!!!)

Option 7

Option 8

I reckon at least one of those would be what you're looking for, there's a few design options there...

(Just in case the search you did didn't come up with them!)

Zo

Advertisement