Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzkinder or Giraffe?Any Advise?

• 02-05-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello there,I have a little problem,my wife is going to comeback to work next month and we do not yet in which creche to take our little daugther,7 months old.
    We were considering 2 places,the Giraffe in IFSC the one behind NCI or Fitzkinder Nursery in Fitzwilliam Street.

Any advice please?

Thanks

D&A

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I sent you a pm about my experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 llignair

No idea about Giraffe but our 16 month old boy is at Fitzkinder and he loves it there, the staff are just excellent and are really helping him with his development. He's very advanced for his age and that's really thanks to them.

He's been there coming up 6 months and we've not had any issues or cause for concern.

The owner there is very hands despite having a full team of staff and the kids just seem to love her.

Definitely worth going down to have a look if you've not already decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gavjd

Hi, we are looking for a city centre creche for our daughter (7 months), 3 days a week, have heard mixed reports about some. Looking at Giraffe in NCI, would really appreciate any advice or experience (via PM is fine).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I can not recommend Giraffe IFSC enough.
    My baby started at 9 months and left jsut before she was 2(i am on maternity leave).
    The staff are lovely,the rooms are well laid out and the food is good.
    The curriculum is good too.

There is Giraffe NCI and Giraffe IFSC and both are different although near each other.

Advertisement