Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 4 electrical

Options
  • 02-05-2010 5:23pm

Hey, I'm in the middle of Phase 4 electrical at the moment. I'm just wondering how other people got on with it before. How much studying did ye do for the exams? Did ye cram it towards the end or spread it out over th 10/11 weeks? Did ye have a study plan? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

generally doing a little bit all the time seemed to work best for me and then a look over it all in last week or so to refresh it all. also towards the end a few of us used study together so if a problem arose nearly always some one there had the answer. best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

I was sick during my phase 4 and had a terrible attendance record yet past with merits with a small bit of revision :D Was in Waterford and the lecturers were the best especially lionel

Advertisement