Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogsitter for my two mutts?

Options
  • 02-05-2010 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I was just wondering if there was anyone with a personal recommendation for someone to mind my two 11 year old terriers for a few nights?

I'm in the D12 area but could drop them further afield. They're usually minded by my mother but that's not not possible anymore. We put them in a kennel when they were a few years old and they freaked a bit so we'd like to avoid this.

Is this type of service widely available?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

Is Greystones too far?

I know a fantastic woman down there who minds them in her own home. Not a kennel set up, You can tell she is just an animal lover, and she treats them as her own. Its like a home away from home really.

My mum was nearly in tears at the though of our two going to kennels, but we were delighted with this lady. PM me if you are interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

Hi atgate

I do home boarding in Shankill (just off the M50) and I have PM'd you my details!

Thanks

Eibhin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

PM'd you my mums details

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Thanks for the replies and PMs guys. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jackson1

Eibhin wrote: »
    Hi atgate

I do home boarding in Shankill (just off the M50) and I have PM'd you my details!

Thanks

Eibhin
    I am also looking for home boarding for my two cairn terriers for one week. Can you let me know your rates and details

• Advertisement

I'd be interested in contacting this woman from Greystones. Can you give me her details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

Hi Jackson1

I am in Shankill and will PM you my details now!

Thanks

Eibhin

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Can anyone give me an idea of how much home boarding costs per night?

I'm going to be away for about 2 & half weeks & will also be providing food. Obviously I'd have to meet with the person and make sure that they get on with my dog & have a secure environment.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jennyfer

I am also in D12 and Ive seen an ad for one in my vets, I cant think of it off hand but have an appointment tomorrow and can take it down and pm to you then

I got a quote from somebody to mind 2 cairn terriers for 1 week €350 quite expensive I thought. What type of dog do you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Jackson1 wrote: »
    I got a quote from somebody to mind 2 cairn terriers for 1 week €350 quite expensive I thought. What type of dog do you have?
    Thats ridiculously expensive. Expect to pay max €250 for 2 dogs for home boarding.

anniehoo wrote: »
    Thats ridiculously expensive. Expect to pay max €250 for 2 dogs for home boarding.
    Yes I agree. I also got a second quote for €280!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭suraheg

Hey guys,

Am a Vet Nurse who minds pets in their own home, for those pets who gets stressed away from their homes. If you would like rates or any other information PM me!

Sarah

Advertisement