Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost effective travel navan to UCD?

Options
  • 02-05-2010 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

does bus eireann run a service from navan to UCD?. It says something about a 6:50am service but can't get any more details. Anyone have any idea how much a ticket costs?. Trying to tighten the purse strings on my travel!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

A lad in my year used to get the direct bus in from navan to ucd every morning, i know because i used to meet him on it when it collected in ashbourne at half 7, not sure if he lives there this year, but thats probably teh cheapest/most direct route over

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

I live in Kells. The only bus that runs directly to ucd leaves us at 6.30am. A student return from kells is 15.50. If you're looking at communting daily then go with the weeks pass. It costs about 50 quid to Kells so again it should be a little cheaper for you. Hope this helps :)

Advertisement