Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB Visa Debit card

Options
  • 02-05-2010 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Does anyone know when or if TSB will be replacing Laser cards with Visa Debit cards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

They will be. It's due to happen at some point over the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seank1

Hi, I know that the visa debit card is available with ulster bank. And i was planning on closing my AIB account, and joining ulster to avail of the debit card. Is this pointless???. Will aib change there debit cards also?? Also if you have any more info on this i am very interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

seank1 wrote: »
    Hi, I know that the visa debit card is available with ulster bank. And i was planning on closing my AIB account, and joining ulster to avail of the debit card. Is this pointless???. Will aib change there debit cards also?? Also if you have any more info on this i am very interested :)

Aib and Boi will be the last to change and that could be a long aways away. They essentially own laser so it wouldn't be in there interest to change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 seank1

owns???? Really? more info?????? And how long:(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

All the big banks own a part of Laser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Visa debit cards due out in the 3rd qtr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Anyone got a date on when these cards will be issued?

Advertisement