Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Exhaust from company that isn't a known brand

• 02-05-2010 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to change from the standard can to something a bit more fruit full. I've looked at the usual companies (Leo Vince, MIVV, etc) and have decided on what style I want, a GP stubby.

K011L2Sb.jpg

I've looked on Ebay and there are loads from UK based manufactures at what look like good prices. Two of them, MTC and Pipe Werx, have caught my eye.

Has anyone ever used them or am I better off splashing out for a know name?

MTC comes back with some results when I searched but I can't find much information for Pipe Werx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Buy the best you can afford...;)

Just be prepared for all that extra noise though.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Sids Not wrote: »
    Buy the best you can afford...;)

Just be prepared for all that extra noise though.....
    That's the problem. I can afford a name but if the other companies are as good
    why shell out 200+ extra. Will have to do some more searching. Sure you can't take the DBL out when using it on the road;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

the only issue with a non mainsteam pipe is the wear - just make sure it's quality steel etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,367 ✭✭✭bladespin

Brands won't make much difference when it comes to an exhaust, it's design and the quality of the raw material used (more than one name brands stainless system rusts :rolleyes:).

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Advertisement