Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone install Riverview?

Options
  • 02-05-2010 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I reinstalled the Sims 3 and the World Adventures pack and when I try to install Riverview, in downloads it, but doesn't let it install. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? I searched the net, but everyone seems to have the same problem and the few solutions that are given don't work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

this happened me so i deleted it from the window where you install it and downloaded it again and it worked. maybe your download manager needs to be updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭melissavm

Try updating the patches? Maybe its something to do with the start-up screen. When I originally bought the game I had to install and reinstall a few times because the start up screen was broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Laura_lolly87

I had problems with WA so i went on the sims 3 website and the help screen. you can send EA a message or have a live chat with the help line and they can help you. i find them really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I ended up getting it sorted. I was recommended to get two program files: "decrapify.exe" and "s3rc.exe" and drag and drop the riverview file onto each and after that I could install fine. And it works with some other files I was having trouble with too.

Advertisement