Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rumours, Rumours

Options
  • 02-05-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

2sbvrpw-1.jpg

KI3?

Also Battletoads :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Jesus i would love that, might have to go out and buy an xbox if that happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Orim wrote: »
    2sbvrpw-1.jpg

KI3?

Also Battletoads :eek:

Nah, I'm calling bull****! Fahrenheit 2 makes no sense. Cage doesn't seem like the type to throw out a sequel when a game doesn't need it. Also, Bad Company 3 doesn't make sense, as 2 just came out and the team are working on Battlefield 3. And it says from 'publishers'... Mass Effect 3 will be published by EA, not Sony.

So, no chance that's legit... imo.

EDIT to include... I'd get a KI remake if it was on LIVE arcade. In a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I loved KI, KI3 would be sick, I know there has been hints and the like floating around this last while from Rare

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Rare have been hinting about KI3 ever since KI2. You can find the game's box in Grabbed by the Ghoulies. It strikes me as a logical licence for Microsoft to resurrect.

Not sure if I'd bother with a Live remake of the originals. Maybe I would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Yeah I'd get it in any form. It was a good but not great fighting game. Any fighting game which has as a finisher a girl flashing her tits makes me dubious regarding the depth of the gameplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Xluna wrote: »
    Yeah I'd get it in any form. It was a good but not great fighting game. Any fighting game which has as a finisher a girl flashing her tits makes me dubious regarding the depth of the gameplay.

JohnnyGilesL_228x330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I've always held KI1 as one of my favourite games on the SNES, however I gave it a quick tryout again last year and was pretty disappointed after a decade.Visually the SNES version especially has not aged well, and the gameplay is pretty dull.
    Beats the Hell out of MK3 though, which is spectacularly worse than I thought it was.

Didn't really play much of KI2 - only the few times I grabbed a few games in the arcade and never on the N64.

Having said all that, I'd love if they revived the franchise, be it a rerelease on XBLA/PSN or a new game!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!!. Jesus I loved that game.. The countless hours I tried to get orchid's 60 hit combo.could never get the 3 fireballs at the end!!. Well and truly one of the great beat em ups of it's time. It'd be a smart move by Microsoft to bring it to Xbox. Here's hopin.

Advertisement