Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Red Dead Redemption Price in retailers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

If that's the case i am very happy.:D:D

ditto. i will call again friday AM just to make sure before driving 30 minutes to the store. but i got forza 3 from the same store, like i said before. so chances are its going to happen. :D

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Any idea of the price? and will they have the limited edition??

not sure on price, but forza 3 was 45, so im guessing it will be around there. i dont really care how much it costs, lol. i just want to lasso a whore, drag her behind my horse and leave her for dead on the RR tracks

i know amazon has a special edition with a gold gun and some £20 coupon. i doubt tesco will have any special editions though. forza 3 and mw2 were both standard editions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

i just want to lasso a whore, drag her behind my horse and leave her for dead on the RR tracks

Sure isnt that every young lads dream growing up.

joe123 wrote: »
    Sure isnt that every young lads dream growing up.

lol. also, ghost riding a horse off a cliff will be awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ditto. i will call again friday AM just to make sure before driving 30 minutes to the store. but i got forza 3 from the same store, like i said before. so chances are its going to happen. :D

Whats the old street date rule again. Once one shop breaks it they are all allowed to. Without fear of fines.:confused:

So everyone hassle your local game retailer and tell them about Tesco in Roscommon.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Don't mean to rain on anyones parade but surely they mean next friday. I've heard of release dates being broken by a day or two but not a week. Sure they wouldn't even be delivered to the shop by then.

you may be right. we will find out in 2 days :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I don't know what to choose next week between this and Prince of Persia!! Split Second is out on the same day as well.

I'll most likely opt for Red Dead Redemption though.

Moiph wrote: »
    I don't know what to choose next week between this and Prince of Persia!! Split Second is out on the same day as well.

I'll most likely opt for Red Dead Redemption though.

did you play the beta of blur yet? awesome game. like mario kart meets burnout. that also comes out next week. much better than split second IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Has anyone preordered at gamestop for the LE yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

did you play the beta of blur yet? awesome game. like mario kart meets burnout. that also comes out next week. much better than split second IMO

Blur is out in 2 weeks, much easier decision to make that week ;)

Moiph wrote: »
    Blur is out in 2 weeks, much easier decision to make that week ;)

yea, your right. out the 25th. great game though. i think RDR is going to be taking up all my time though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

just heard back from tesco in roscommon town. red dead redemption will be on the shelves this friday :) early release as predicted.!

Any update on this.

Any update on this.

no dice. wife is there right now and said its not due out for a week. that doesn't mean they won't release it early next week though :) i was expecting the same date as american release (18th). coming out a week early is pushing it i suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,899 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Stream of RDR being played is up right now on:

http://www.evaxephon.com/stream/

Looks so class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

^ thats an anime channel now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Its some Jrpg when I was watching!

Dont anyone dare say this post is off topic..

My shihtbox 360 is in for repairs :( I dont think Ill have it back in time for the release of this game :( such bollix :(

Dont anyone dare say this post is off topic..

My shihtbox 360 is in for repairs :( I dont think Ill have it back in time for the release of this game :( such bollix :(

dont worry...i will kill some extra prostitutes for you! :D

Not good enough, slaughter a grizzly with nothing but your knife, then bring me its head :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭#Daniel

He could have at least treated her to some good ol' fasioned cowboy lovin before leavin her for dead like that :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Think they were made take it down for obvious reasons.

How many people going to get themselves the Limted edition as opposed to the normal one?

Not usually one for them myself but I wasn't even taking much notice of this game until I took a much closer look at it in the last week and now I'm very close to putting a pre-order on the limited edition.

Sounds class, I enjoyed "Gun" purely for its location and well this just sounds like it's a much better version of it.

Not good enough, slaughter a grizzly with nothing but your knife, then bring me its head :D

ahahaha, will do. i cant wait to go "into the wild" in the mountains ala jeremiah johnson. gonna **** me up some injins too

gonna **** me up some injins too

that cracked me up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Do hmv price match??

I pre ordered the special edition and its 69.99.

The special edition is only 59.99 in gamestop

I have 25 squids on a gift for hmv card and want to buy it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The Hut shipped my copy earlier this afternoon, can't wait. My get it early as long as the ash holds off.

I wasn't even aware of this game till last week but it's looking like at right cracker on metacritic, might beat Mass Effect 2's score.

IGN gave it a 9.7 rank....WOW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

im hoping it will be around 44.99 in HMV and Game similar to their mini-price war on ALan Wake.

Advertisement