Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C.V.P. Exam

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Wow it's surprising how many people made the mistake with the stakeholders question. I was wondering about it for a sec but it said like commercial, sport, social and education organisations so it kinda made sense. At least two people in my class made the same mistake so that's kinda surprising.... thought more would've thought about searching the text for an answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

welll i definitely dont find that hilarious u ass...freeze4real :mad::mad:

ok the case study was indeed very hard.. esp if you have no buisness background!at al..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Following threads like this, there tends to be a lot of silence from certain quarters when the results come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Relax people, Im just saying that for me, I'm pretty confident that I got my distinction, I put loads of work into my portfolio and I found the written paper quite easy. Not saying thats across the board because obviously its not, the distinction rate isnt very high, but for myself it was. Never know, might end up with just my merit but just saying what I thought myself...no need for the anger ha! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

IrishKev wrote: »
    Wow it's surprising how many people made the mistake with the stakeholders question. I was wondering about it for a sec but it said like commercial, sport, social and education organisations so it kinda made sense. At least two people in my class made the same mistake so that's kinda surprising.... thought more would've thought about searching the text for an answer

yeah im not too sure about my answer, i copped it said commercial, sport, social and education organisations, so i put down the GAA, Local schools and educational facilities, and i got stuck so said businesses like Supervalu :confused:

thinking back over it, the ans sounds really retarded hahaha
    everything else was SIMPLE tho, i mean, i practically re-wrote my speech on Work Exp I used for my recorded interview! was so handy!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement