Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Credits

• 02-05-2010 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I was looking at last semesters results and it says down beside each module how many credits I got.

But this leads me to ask... what the heck are credits!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You get credits for each module you pass, 5 credits for each module and you need 30 credits to pass a semester so you need to get 60 credits over a full year to pass.

If you dont pass say one module over a year then you only have 55 credits and need to repeat that module to get the 5 credits needed to pass the year.

I believe its an international way of doing things so is provided so that erasmus students understand there marks and for any student wishing to apply for a job abroad they may be asked about credits.

Advertisement