Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kodas psychic Window Technique

Options
  • 02-05-2010 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,
    has anyone else had experience with Kodas psychic Window Technique. I have been able to do it for years, but only recently learned what it was called etc.

I can do it on people and places. Can you? Kind scary :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

GwayGal wrote: »
    Hi,
    has anyone else had experience with Kodas psychic Window Technique. I have been able to do it for years, but only recently learned what it was called etc.

I can do it on people and places. Can you? Kind scary :rolleyes:

can you elaborate please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭GwayGal

When I stare into someone’s eyes, we might connect. If we connect the other persons face will change completely (different person same eyes) or simply get blurry. If I am room that is ‘special’, It will change into a field or a different design, I must sound mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

This is "voices in my head" stuff. Maybe you should go to a doctor.

0verblood wrote: »
    This is "voices in my head" stuff. Maybe you should go to a doctor.

No it is not "voices in my head”, it's paranormal. Hence, the reason for posting in this form.

Kodas psychic Window Technique has been around for hundreds of years. Maybe you should open your mind, judge less and GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

has there been any kind of research into this? all I can find about it is that the guy Koda - who promotes astro-dating and basically sells books on his thoughts - invented the whole thing. Not very paranormal. Outside of his book, there isnt a lot on it. Considering that, I dont think it's 'been around for hundreds of years'. Do you have any info on this that I could check?

• Advertisement

Have a look at this http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html under the The Activation, Its Passive Usage section.

I just came across Koda, when I googled my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

Do you drive a car Gwaygirl?

Advertisement