Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions

Options
  • 02-05-2010 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I know something similar was posted before but i had a reading done from June in South William street at the end of Jan. She was very good, spent alot of time with me and was quite accurate with my current situation. She told me something in particular was going to happen in Mar/Apr and will play out within a 9 month period. She wasnt a hundred percent on the months but was fairly sure. This hasn't happened. Anyway the question i have for anyone who has been to a psychic or is indeed a psychic, is could she be spot on in terms of the prediction but just wrong about when it will happen??
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Yes I think so, I've been to june & I've found her to hold back from making time predictions and that if she has made such a prediction she has qualified it saying that timing is the hardest thing to see & it often doesnt come out in the cards.

It could be that the thing that has been predicted may be happening outside of your knowledge and the decision was made when june predicted but it will take a while for you to know.:confused: Maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

Thank you for your response Haze. Yes, i would agree with that. I believe that a sequence of events is happening in the background and as you say, outside of my knowledge and this is what the psychic is picking up on. In fairness the future is not 100% set in stone so a psychic is obviously not going to be 100% accurate, especially with timing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

sammy78 wrote: »
    I know something similar was posted before but i had a reading done from June in South William street at the end of Jan. She was very good, spent alot of time with me and was quite accurate with my current situation. She told me something in particular was going to happen in Mar/Apr and will play out within a 9 month period. She wasnt a hundred percent on the months but was fairly sure. This hasn't happened. Anyway the question i have for anyone who has been to a psychic or is indeed a psychic, is could she be spot on in terms of the prediction but just wrong about when it will happen???
    Thanks
    no if they a psychic ,, or say they a ?
    noting is wrong .. if they get even one thing wrong .., well then there not what they say they a .. trust me i no what im talking about

Thanks for your reply saintsaint. Everyone has their own experience of psychics and trust me i've been to a few that have been fake myself, but i believe that even the best psychics are going to get wrong at some point in the reading. If you think about it, we don't get our work, friendships, relationships 100% right all the time, why would we put such high standards on psychics, they are only people too. JMO:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Thanks for your reply saintsaint. Everyone has their own experience of psychics and trust me i've been to a few that have been fake myself, but i believe that even the best psychics are going to get wrong at some point in the reading. If you think about it, we don't get our work, friendships, relationships 100% right all the time, why would we put such high standards on psychics, they are only people too. JMO:)

I think the point is why would you pay money for information as vague as "something might happen around March or April and then play out over 9 months" when you can't even be confident if that extremely generic piece of info is even accurate?

Can I ask a question? If anybody you know gets pregnant, yourself or someone else, within the next year or two, are you going to think "Oh that's obviously what June meant she just got her dates wrong"? Or if you meet a new boyfreind in December or Jan, Feb, March of next year are you going transpose that event into "he got a new job 9/10/11/12 months ago, that must have been the event June talked about"?

I don't know if you are going to post back here when the event inevitably transpires but I'd like to make my own prediction if that's ok, and we can compare mine and June's. I'll even make mine more specific than hers: 'Sammy, shortly before or after the event June talked about happens, someone with an association to the letter M will effect an aspect of your life.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i was with her a couple of months ago and she too gave me predictions for the rest of the year. she never gave exact dates and i wouldnt have expected her to but some of what she has said has started to happen. Some of the stuff didnt make sense at the time as it reffered to things i wasnt aware about but now they have happened i'm going back over what she said to try remember other stuff. wasnt really paying attention to these as there was another matter i was concerned about during the reading. Just have to wait until the end of the year to see if the rest comes true, but remember you have a choice and can change your on future.

I think the point is why would you pay money for information as vague as "something might happen around March or April and then play out over 9 months" when you can't even be confident if that extremely generic piece of info is even accurate?

Can I ask a question? If anybody you know gets pregnant, yourself or someone else, within the next year or two, are you going to think "Oh that's obviously what June meant she just got her dates wrong"? Or if you meet a new boyfreind in December or Jan, Feb, March of next year are you going transpose that event into "he got a new job 9/10/11/12 months ago, that must have been the event June talked about"?

I don't know if you are going to post back here when the event inevitably transpires but I'd like to make my own prediction if that's ok, and we can compare mine and June's. I'll even make mine more specific than hers: 'Sammy, shortly before or after the event June talked about happens, someone with an association to the letter M will effect an aspect of your life.'

Apologies, i was a bit vague describing the reading (and we criticise psychics for being vague :)). June was referring to me meeting a guy in mar/apr. She said that he would either have returned from travelling or looking to travel. She said that i would meet him on a night out and an outspoken friend who is either a teacher or a nurse will introduce us. She also went on to say that it would be a wonderful relationship in which there would be a proposal by christmas and we would think about living abroad but no matter where we were we would be happy. Idealistic? Wishful thinking? Maybe, but June was convinced this is what is going to happen, only time will tell.
    Can i also just say that if i had got a reading as vague as i had orignially indicated, i wouldnt waste my energy creating this thread but would've created a thread saying how crap she was. I've done it before.

stepdoyle wrote: »
    i was with her a couple of months ago and she too gave me predictions for the rest of the year. she never gave exact dates and i wouldnt have expected her to but some of what she has said has started to happen. Some of the stuff didnt make sense at the time as it reffered to things i wasnt aware about but now they have happened i'm going back over what she said to try remember other stuff. wasnt really paying attention to these as there was another matter i was concerned about during the reading. Just have to wait until the end of the year to see if the rest comes true, but remember you have a choice and can change your on future.

That sounds promising.... I do agree that you have a choice and can change your future, One of the things she said which i didn't like was that, in order for all this to play out (see post above), certain things have to happen first. I thought this sounded a little like a get out clause, i mean i could give a prediction to someone (i dont have a psychic bone in my body) and then say that. Like i said in one of my posts above i do believe that things are happening in the background but unless she was going to tell me what i have to do, its pointless saying it.

but a real psychic will all so say ,, to quot if i dont get it right , im duing it wrong .. viva im in the wrong game .. an to many a geting ig wrong a lot

saintsaint wrote: »
    but a real psychic will all so say ,, to quot if i dont get it right , im duing it wrong .. viva im in the wrong game .. an to many a geting ig wrong a lot

I would take from your responses that you have not had a positive experience with psychics which is fair enough. Personally, i have had mixed experiences. But if i went into a reading taking every word as gospel then i know i would be let down. What i'm looking for is accuracy on the key points i.e the reason i went in the first place. But thats just me. :)

• Advertisement

I would take from your responses that you have not had a positive experience with psychics which is fair enough. Personally, i have had mixed experiences. But if i went into a reading taking every word as gospel then i know i would be let down. What i'm looking for is accuracy on the key points i.e the reason i went in the first place. But thats just me. :)
    yes i see your pint . its just well , so far iv meet bougys , thak this one man sean from clonee , went to him , he got it all wrong , he told me it never happend be four , but leaving his house he gave his word he would get back to me ,, to this day nothing ,, iv sent text but nothing ,, yet im told he stil takes money from people . he claims to be a medium ,, crazy or what ??

yes i see your pint . its just well , so far iv meet bougys , thak this one man sean from clonee , went to him , he got it all wrong , he told me it never happend be four , but leaving his house he gave his word he would get back to me ,, to this day nothing ,, iv sent text but nothing ,, yet im told he stil takes money from people . he claims to be a medium ,, crazy or what ??

yeah i was with him too, hopeless! did medium, tarot, angel and some other cards, even tried holding my hands to put healing energy in me " can you feel it" eh no! got everything wrong with me apart from a couple of injuries he picked up on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

"I do agree that you have a choice and can change your future, One of the things she said which i didn't like was that, in order for all this to play out (see post above), certain things have to happen first. I thought this sounded a little like a get out clause, i mean i could give a prediction to someone (i dont have a psychic bone in my body) and then say that. Like i said in one of my posts above i do believe that things are happening in the background but unless she was going to tell me what i have to do, its pointless saying it."

Yeah I agree about the "get out clause" thing but it's hard to dismiss one specific prediction when other specifics of the reading come true. Thats why I posted about things happening without you realising it yet. I had a reader predict something very specific about April but it hasnt happened. However the situation appears to be deteriorating which may well lead to what was predicted. Other (bizarre & random) things have since come true from the reading so I still feel it could all come true. Have you had other predictions from june come true for you Sammy? Just wondering :) But I do agree with you & stephdoyle about being the master of your own life & that you can change your own future.

haze, wrote: »
    "I do agree that you have a choice and can change your future, One of the things she said which i didn't like was that, in order for all this to play out (see post above), certain things have to happen first. I thought this sounded a little like a get out clause, i mean i could give a prediction to someone (i dont have a psychic bone in my body) and then say that. Like i said in one of my posts above i do believe that things are happening in the background but unless she was going to tell me what i have to do, its pointless saying it."

Yeah I agree about the "get out clause" thing but it's hard to dismiss one specific prediction when other specifics of the reading come true. Thats why I posted about things happening without you realising it yet. I had a reader predict something very specific about April but it hasnt happened. However the situation appears to be deteriorating which may well lead to what was predicted. Other (bizarre & random) things have since come true from the reading so I still feel it could all come true. Have you had other predictions from june come true for you Sammy? Just wondering :) But I do agree with you & stephdoyle about being the master of your own life & that you can change your own future.

Trust me Haze i really don't want to dismiss the reading at all, would anyone if they got as good a reading as that? I think not:). I'm just playing devils advocate. I will absolutely give the benefit until the 9 month expiry date.
    Actually i got some news in the last week that she predicted, which i definitely was not expecting. She had said other things about me getting another job etc but its hard to remember everything she was saying. I will keep you updated. I find all this fascinating....

There is nothing more frustrating than getting a crap reading from a rip off artist. If i was in your position, I know i would've paid him, as i hate confrontation but i would make sure everyone knew he was crap and then just chalk it up to experience. The thing is there are genuine readers out there, its just a matter of finding one.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

I can see into your future, yes i can see something.

Its coming clear now.

You will be unemployed in the near future, you will meet a lady behind a glass wall and she will provide you with the means to eat and purchase tins from the offy. You will then meet her around the same time every month untill the evil spirits let go of their grip on this world.:rolleyes:

johnnyjb wrote: »
    I can see into your future, yes i can see something.

Its coming clear now.

You will be unemployed in the near future, you will meet a lady behind a glass wall and she will provide you with the means to eat and purchase tins from the offy. You will then meet her around the same time every month untill the evil spirits let go of their grip on this world.:rolleyes:

There is always one......

If i got that reading from a psychic, i'd want my money back..;)

stepdoyle wrote: »
    yeah i was with him too, hopeless! did medium, tarot, angel and some other cards, even tried holding my hands to put healing energy in me " can you feel it" eh no! got everything wrong with me apart from a couple of injuries he picked up on.
    i wonder ,, about this medium . from clone e sean seems to me he got it wrong for a lot ,, tell me did you pay him what did he charge you

i wonder ,, about this medium . from clone e sean seems to me he got it wrong for a lot ,, tell me did you pay him what did he charge you

think it was 50. Not saying hes useless but he does too many things. Starts off as a medium and tries to give you messages from beyond, then does angel cards, tarot cards and some indian things. if he just did one thing then he might be better. was a bit of a mess really. To be honest he got a couple of things nearly right with the medium stuff and then with the tarot he sort of got something right but thats just me interpreting what he said and whats happened (differerent to what he said). Tried to do a healing on me too which i didnt want. All i wanted was to try get a message from a relative who had passed and didnt want the cards or healing. Nice enough guy but should just try and concentrate on one thing

Advertisement