Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollie from fame can **** right off

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

RonMexico wrote: »
    Also your attitude with the way you posted this thread is very questionable behaviour for a moderator.

You know they arent paid employees right?
    Moderator posts arent any different than user posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Jumpy wrote: »

Exactly.

So why no ban/warning/thread closed?
    A different moderator to the op has already condemned the thread title..
    If i posted that thread id be banned by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

But you would have had a thanks from me.

It would have been worth it in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Where are you getting the paid employees thing from?

Mods have to obey the rules just like everybody else. Billy is very quick to jump on anyone who steps out of line around here and the same should apply to him.

Anyway I just think he is completely overreacting to this and not for the first time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Actually I don't recall anybody being banned for criticising a public figure or company, It happens a lot here especially journalists who trot out crime related crap about limerick.

Now, please stay on topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

or ye'll be banned:D lol

i for one am backing your cause Billy. i think its a joke that txts like this are able to be sent without at least optouts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

First rule of encouraging people to vote for your favorite act. DONT SEND UNSOLICITED TEXT MESSAGES TO ME!

Russells Bar sent out another one of their messages, asking me to vote for this young one. I have never set foot in Russells nor do I watch this show.
    If you haven't given your mobile number to a business/company then maybe it's one of your mates who gave out your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

Wow...all this over a few texts. Try this the next time you get one of these oh so annoying texts...........open, read 1st line, delete/forget..........problem solved and nobody needs to **** right off, can't see the big deal tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Vote Hollie No 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Vote Hollie No 1.

wer do i txt m8?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Actually I don't recall anybody being banned for criticising a public figure or company, It happens a lot here especially journalists who trot out crime related crap about limerick.

Now, please stay on topic.

Ya but you already got your point across on a different thread.. Why start a thread with such a vulgar title? First you say she can bugger off and now something more profane. We get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Who is Hollie??:confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Who is Hollie??:confused:

She's an exceptionally talented young performer, who is currently competing in a reality TV programme on Sunday nights.

(@RonMexico, munstergirl, CoDy1, press the little report.gif button beside a post if you have a problem with it)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement