Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fires in Cashel?

Options
  • 03-05-2010 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

What's going on in Cashel?, 3 fires in 2 days, 2 house fires which I could see from my own house? Anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭ClonmelHills

What's going on in Cashel?, 3 fires in 2 days, 2 house fires which I could see from my own house? Anyone shed any light on this?
    you could see cashel from tramore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

:D

DT100 wrote: »
    :D
    :Di was not being smart. says his location is tramore and can see from his house. i did not hear about these on news?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

:Di was not being smart. says his location is tramore and can see from his house. i did not hear about these on news?

Moved last thursday! Sorry didn't get round to changing location! Anyone with some constructive input?

Moved last thursday! Sorry didn't get round to changing location! Anyone with some constructive input?
    well it wasn't on news that i heard. why you so concerned? Could you ask the gardai in cashel if you are worried

• Advertisement

well it wasn't on news that i heard. why you so concerned? Could you ask the gardai in cashel if you are worried

Think it's obvious why I'm concerned to be honest! Two fires 50 yards away from my house in two nights!and the night before a wheelie bin burnt against centra and the week before against the bakehouse. Asked the gaurds but they had no info, reckoned it's youngsters.

Think it's obvious why I'm concerned to be honest! Two fires 50 yards away from my house in two nights!and the night before a wheelie bin burnt against centra and the week before against the bakehouse. Asked the gaurds but they had no info, reckoned it's youngsters.
    no one reported? Are the houses occupied?

It was on the nationalist OP. Saw it in someones house, don't buy that excuse for a paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 cashel girl

i seen fires there 2 or 3 nites. iv heard its just the youngfellas

at least nobody was hurt and hopefully nobody gets hurt if it goes on much longer!!

There's been four altogether now and on Wednesday night someone exploded two gas cylinders outside Ely's Centra. Crazy stuff! Got some info on who set two of the fires and it wasn't young fellas. Apparently he's well known in cashel for the same thing. Man in his fifties. Thanks for your helps guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

It was on the nationalist OP. Saw it in someones house, don't buy that excuse for a paper

What's wrong with the Nationalist?

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    What's wrong with the Nationalist?
    PR for the establishment. imagine a politician on the front page trying to get publicity on the death of gerry ryan. pathetic .inside full of re written and not rewritten press releases

Begor...but you dont like the Nationalist...venom in that post lad.

OP Did you see today's nat. There was another fire and an explosion too

Advertisement