Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made a video about Irish Army riflles

Options
  • 03-05-2010 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

you posted that 15 min ago.... man i though i was bad comin back from te pub :P

Very interesting though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Well Done!:cool::cool:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

Fantastic! I hope to be joining you in America in the next few years and already have my wish-list made out.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

preilly79 wrote: »
    Fantastic! I hope to be joining you in America in the next few years and already have my wish-list made out.

Whats on the list?
    Any idea what you'll be doing in the states? We're always looking for good semiconductor guys

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ronboy

That baby is a very good camera-man:D:D

• Advertisement

harmoniums wrote: »
    Whats on the list?
    Any idea what you'll be doing in the states? We're always looking for good semiconductor guys

Sig P226, Rock River Arms AR-15 and Steyr Scout ... if funds permit! I go shooting every time I visit the in-laws and have been bitten by the bug. I hadn't considered any classic rifles but I'm now considering something along those lines.

I'm an IT guy but have no experience in semiconductor fab/design. More an IT manager so will see what comes up. Will be moving to PA but hope to end up in CA for some time ... you might have to show me around!

Sig P226, Rock River Arms AR-15 and Steyr Scout ... if funds permit! I go shooting every time I visit the in-laws and have been bitten by the bug. I hadn't considered any classic rifles but I'm now considering something along those lines.

I'm an IT guy but have no experience in semiconductor fab/design. More an IT manager so will see what comes up. Will be moving to PA but hope to end up in CA for some time ... you might have to show me around!

where in PA? I have a place in the Poconos, I used to work in Allentown (for my sins).
    The gun laws in PA are pretty liberal, no capacity restrictions, FTF long arms sales allowed between non prohibited persons (IE you can go to say www.thepapershop.com, find an ad for a rifle, phone up the guy meet him and buy without any papers)

Screw the 226, get a 229 and shoot .40

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Nice video. We use the AUG A1 primarily not A2/A3 though.

where in PA? I have a place in the Poconos, I used to work in Allentown (for my sins).
    The gun laws in PA are pretty liberal, no capacity restrictions, FTF long arms sales allowed between non prohibited persons (IE you can go to say www.thepapershop.com, find an ad for a rifle, phone up the guy meet him and buy without any papers)

Screw the 226, get a 229 and shoot .40

That is one of the benefits of PA. I won't go the concealed or open carry direction, just sport shooting.

Parkesburg most likely, but we'd like to settle in Kennett Square. Beautiful neck of the woods! Haven't been up to Allentown but that's not too far away. Small world ey?

That is one of the benefits of PA. I won't go the concealed or open carry direction, just sport shooting.

Parkesburg most likely, but we'd like to settle in Kennett Square. Beautiful neck of the woods! Haven't been up to Allentown but that's not too far away. Small world ey?

get your license to carry anyway, Its useful for FTF deals, gives the seller definitive proof your not a felon.

• Advertisement

Rew wrote: »
    Nice video. We use the AUG A1 primarily not A2/A3 though.

Banned by name here in California.
    I think the closest representative example I can get is the Steyr USR or the MSAR http://www.msarinc.com/home.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Banned by name here in California.
    I think the closest representative example I can get is the Steyr USR or the MSAR http://www.msarinc.com/home.html

Give me a FN over an AUG A1 any day. Particularly a FN with a vary power scope !

God Bless Americia! You should move to Texas though even more firearms available!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Tac have you ever used the FN ? You defo didin't look old enough to have been in when it was used by FCA :eek:

1998 if my memory serves me right when I did a conversion course on the Steyr and that was first one for FCA in Southern Command if my memory serves me right.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Nah,all Harmonious has to do is move to Arziona.Cheaper,just as hot,friendlier laid back people without heads in asses.Class 3 state with full auto,easier CWP,and proably alot safer if the "big one" should ever hit.Plenty of Sthn Californians there as well should he feel lonely:)
    [And only six hours to the beach if you really must go.:rolleyes::D]

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Went to Arizona for a while two years ago, took a trip out while spending two weeks in Las Vegas. Talked to some great people out there... truly a gun lovers paradise *sighs and goes back to filling out FCA1* :(

Went to Arizona for a while two years ago, took a trip out while spending two weeks in Las Vegas. Talked to some great people out there... truly a gun lovers paradise *sighs and goes back to filling out FCA1* :(

I have a C&R license and have driven out to Prescott AZ to JGsales.com
    Was a bit scary driving through homeland security to get over the hoover dam with 5K of 8mm mauser in the back of the RV!
    Wont be going through AZ again without my greencard though I'll tell you

Wont be going through AZ again without my greencard though I'll tell you
    It's alright, you don't look Mexican ;)

Advertisement