Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Creche fees 2010

Options
  • 03-05-2010 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Does anybody know of good crèche Dublin north I live in Sutton, so anywhere close would be ideal. Or where do I get a reliable childminder baby born Jan 2010

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GeckoOnTheWall

I would start from checking The National Childrens Nurseries Association website. They will have a list of creches approved ny NCNA in your area. NCNA approved creches usually meet much higher standards than any other approved only by HSE.

Rates can vary, but the price alone is not necessarily a good indicator of the quality of care your child will be receiving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭tscul32

as a guideline for yourselves you should expect to pay in the region of €1000 per month for a baby in a creche full time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 livebythesea

Hi, Noticed your dilema on the Board and couldn't help replying. I know a lovely minder who lives in the Dublin 13 area. If you are interested post a reply and I will send her number to her. I have to run it by her too just in case she is not interested.

Advertisement