Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sally Webster cancer scare...

Options
  • 03-05-2010 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

:eek:...just heard this on the telly...She really did find a lump...must have been tough for her..hats off to the girl..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I'd no idea she was diagnosed in real life. Get well soon Sally!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Oh my God, that's scary:(. Poor woman, hope she recovers soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Had NO idea she was diagnosed in real life. Get Better Soon :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Poor Sally. Must have been terribly hard filming those scenes, fair play to her. Get well soon Sally! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Had no idea about the scare in real life! Must have been very hard on her, with her professional role coming true in her personal life

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Lordy! :eek:

Get well soon is right. Hopefully as a result of this, more women will get themselves checked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Lordy! :eek:

Get well soon is right. Hopefully as a result of this, more women will get themselves checked out.

Sadly they only recommend mammograms(sp) for women over a certain age (40/50). It's ridiculous considering how many women under 30 get breast cancer these days but I think it's something to do with too much radiation exposure. I never did understand how radiation would affect a 40 year old less than a 30 year old :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

greenie wrote: »
    Sadly they only recommend mammograms(sp) for women over a certain age (40/50). It's ridiculous considering how many women under 30 get breast cancer these days but I think it's something to do with too much radiation exposure. I never did understand how radiation would affect a 40 year old less than a 30 year old :confused:

Yeah I mean radiation is....friggin' radiation!
    Don't know much about the ins and outs and hopefully never will have too!

Advertisement