If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DENON AVR1910 MEGA DEAL - BOARDIES ONLY

Options
  • 03-05-2010 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

After the Denon DM37 deal that we posted, we figured that as the sun is shining and it's a bank holiday, we'd give you something else to ponder on.

For Boardies only - We are offering the Denon AVR1910 at just £299.95 !!!!!

We must be start raving bonkers, and due to technical difficulties, this deal would have been posted on Friday for the weekend but we are offering this deal until Friday 7th and the first 10 who post, get one.

This is a 5 * what Hifi winner and best amp under £500 in the What Hifi 2009 awards.

As usual, first come first served.

If you want the full specs - Visit the Denon site here.

Cheers

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 rbrt

Hi Dave,

Will take one off your hands if still available.

Thanks,
    Rbrt

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Papa_Bear

Hi Dave

I'll take one too please, Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 willers

Hi dave I'm very interested in this offer is it posted or collected and can I get it in black?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hi Dave, I'll take one - will need to have it delivered to my sister's house in Cabra.

I'm also looking for a subwoofer to use with it so what would you recommend, ideally around €150.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

willers wrote: »
    Hi dave I'm very interested in this offer is it posted or collected and can I get it in black?

Willers,

Thanks for the order - we have sent you a PM - yep they are black and delivery is just an extra £11.99!

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, I'll take one - will need to have it delivered to my sister's house in Cabra.

I'm also looking for a subwoofer to use with it so what would you recommend, ideally around €150.

Thanks

Frank,

Thnaks a million for the order - much appreciated - if you could drop us your contact details we will give you a shout to get you sorted.

We have tried PM'ing you but your PM box is full ( I know the feeling!)

Keep me posted and we will do our very best to assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

So tempted to flog the Marantz 4003 I got in the sale and step up to this - still in the box and all.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Interested in one of these too. Can you quote me a price with the following speaker packages
    Jamo A102
    Boston Audio cubes
    Monitor Audio Vector
    And a Comparable iPod dock
    Thanks
    Kaisr

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Interested in one of these too. Can you quote me a price with the following speaker packages
    Jamo A102
    Boston Audio cubes
    Monitor Audio Vector
    And a Comparable iPod dock
    Thanks
    Kaisr

Kaisr,

Ok here goes:

AVR1910 with Jamo A102 - £549.90 (A102 still out of stock - some limited stock expected in the next 2 weeks)

AVR1910 with Boston Soundware XS5.1 £639.95

AVR1910 with Monitor Audio Vector 5.1 pack - £599.95

The docks - I would recommend the Denon ASD 11 at £79.95 or the excellent Philips SJM3152 at a crazy £39.95 including learning remote with on screen remote display!

We have added another 10 AVR1910 to our Boardie offer as we have had loads of Boardies on the phone ordering these direct so just keep us posted if you need one!

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Looks like my Marantz has sold so stick me down for a 1910 too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭_John C

Ordered mine today with Q Acoustics 2000 5.1 cinema package + speaker brackets. Great deal.

Thank You Richer Sounds :)

Looks like my Marantz has sold so stick me down for a 1910 too!

Padraig,

Thanks for that - you have made someone very happy with that 4003 ( sold way too cheap!)

Hope you enjoy the 1910!

ATB,

John Mc

Padraig,

Thanks for that - you have made someone very happy with that 4003 ( sold way too cheap!)

Hope you enjoy the 1910!

ATB,

John Mc

Yeah, given it was snapped up at full asking within 2 hours of being advertised I guess I could have got a few quid more! Sure what harm - only lost about €20 from the price I paid inlcuding postage and the buyer was happy! Looking forward now to looking at the 1910 sitting in the box for ages before I actually set it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭h8red

Hi Dave,

I'll take one please if they are still available.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.