Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire for outside of Ireland

• 03-05-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to put this, as its something for Waterford I need...

I basically need to hire a van, ideall from in or around Waterford (don't want to be driving to Dublin and back to pick it up!)

But I need one that is a 3.5 Tonne Luton : This type :

Luton%20Van.jpg

And on top of that... I need to be able to take it out of Ireland to the UK. Enterprise don't let you leave Ireland and most others around only have upto transit size?

Any help boardsies mucho appreciated :D

Thanks
    DG.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ya could try pat hennessy out in kilmeaden he has few vans that he rents out

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

Thanks.

Is that his business name? Just tried googling him, but nothing? (although this thread did come up in my google search) :D lol

If I get a number I give him a buzz tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

DanGlee wrote: »
    Thanks.

Is that his business name? Just tried googling him, but nothing? (although this thread did come up in my google search) :D lol

If I get a number I give him a buzz tomorrow.
    hennessys garage kilmeaden

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

ohhhhhh, **** yeah, I know it :) I used to work with his daughter Audrey! lol, small world!

I get the missus to ring and see what he has!

Thanks again.

Advertisement