Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

outdoorspeakerdepot.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Is it outdoor speakers you want?

Last year I bought Monitor Audio Climate 10 Speakers from Richer Sounds. They do them in both White and Black. I have a Sonos zone setup on the patio and use these. It is regularly commented on at how good they sound. I am fussy enough and think these are great. I think I paid £130 sterling are a bit of haggling ( I bought some other equipment also ) and highly recommend them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

As it happens I ended up buying same speakers from same source for same system (sonos) for a little more (no delivery mind you) & yes they are VERY good!

Where you get Sonos from? Want to get another and damed if I can get a zp120 cheaper than €500/£390.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Ha, go figure. Well as it happens, I bought my first package in Harrods in London whilst working there one weekend, the exchange rate was pretty good. Then last year when the dollar was very high I bought 3 ZP120's, so now have 5 zones. Dont reckon I'll need anymore for another while. A friend paid big money for a Company to do his and charged 6k for 4 zones, very very entry level wall controls and 20watts per channel. The Sonos just sounds fantastic. Very happy with it!!:D

Advertisement