Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted, turbo trainer

• 03-05-2010 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Realise this may not be the easiest time to place this wanted ad but to all those boardsies that may be trying to justify a 'turbo' upgrade before the seasons change and the prices increase, how bout selling your old one first?

Looking for a tacx turbo trainer or similar quality brand, off the road thanks to an injury so want maintain my fitness using a turbo trainer, if it has been maintained well and reasonably priced then give us a shout. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 katie_h

Hey there!

I know how you feel! I bought a tt to rehab a dislocated shoulder last winter, which I am now happy to sell on, as I have been given the green light by my physio.

It is this model http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Tacx_Sirius_Soft_Gel_Folding_Magnetic_Turbo_Trainer/5360039757/

(sorry, I don't know how to embed photos) and I only used it for a couple of months.

I also bought a conti home trainer tyre, which I am happy to include with it.

Katie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TheJones

Hello Katie

That's just what I was looking for and good to hear you no longer need it, I take it the turbo is still in good nick but how much are looking for and are you in Dublin?

Cheers
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 katie_h

Hey Dave!

Yeah, I am based in Dublin. It is in good nick alright, would 120 for the tt and 140 for the tt and tyre suit you?

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TheJones

Hello Katie,
    PM sent!

Advertisement