Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa quitters

Options
  • 03-05-2010 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, if someone quits when I'm winning do I get a walkover, ie. is it marked as a win for me? Either way it's so frustrating, 5 times between yesterday and today!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

3-0 win if they quit after the 5 min mark

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Soby wrote: »
    3-0 win if they quit after the 5 min mark

That's not too bad so, although they would have been more than 3-0! I must try and get into one of the boards leagues after my exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Ya 3-0 win but if you're playing Ultimate Team the result is struck out.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

If you're winning by more than 3-0 and they quit you get the result at the time of the quit. ie. you're winning 5-1 and they quit you win by that score. Check your player hub and it gives you recent results.

eioneill wrote: »
    If you're winning by more than 3-0 and they quit you get the result at the time of the quit. ie. you're winning 5-1 and they quit you win by that score. Check your player hub and it gives you recent results.

I'll do that next time someone quits on me!

• Advertisement

Was winning 4-0 and the other player quit, went down as 4-0. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

how do you get to the player hub?

how do you get to the player hub?

You can check it online here. I think it's handier than through the game. You can also get Fifa to send you match reports by email.

Advertisement