Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat 2011 study group in west

Options
  • 03-05-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys, I see a lot of people are using boards.ie to set up study groups for gamsat. I'd be interested in getting together with like minded students in the west, preferably north of the shannon!! I've pretty good resources, but feel I need someone else to try and focus the mind! If interested, you can get back to me on
    briancunningham86@gmail.com

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shelly50

Hi,

Shannon hmmm...I'm in Galway City? could meet at NUIG perhaps?I have yet to get all resourses, probably wont until end of July...working full-time also.

Looking at des o'neills notes, general consenus is none are perfect, but these seem to have the best reviews(and organic chemistry for dummies is a must!)-anyone else from a non science background thinking of sitting March 2011-any tips??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Biologic

Hi Shelly,
    Check out the first 2 pages of the GAMSAT 2011 sticky. There's accounts from people who sat it this year aimed specifically at helping 2011 applicants. At least one is from someone with a non-science background.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sciencegeek

Hey shelly,
    That sounds cool, if you want to send me an email...we can try organise something
    <mod snip> Please use the PM system if you wish to exchange e-mail addresses with other posters </mod snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭pollypigwash

Hi guys. I'm moving back to Galway in a month to study for the Gamsat in March so anybody that would be interested in a study group type thing I'd love to hear from.

Give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭pollypigwash

Time for a bump up.

I've arrived back in Galway and am slowly getting rolling with a bit of work towards the GAMSAT in March. There has been some interest in the past but I just want to check if anyone else is interested in meeting up. Even for just moral support over a cup of shcald or a pint.

get in touch.

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement