Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 - Video Files

• 03-05-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering will an xvid file play on my xbox 360 via USB stick. I'm pretty nooby when it comes to these things and was just wondering before i put it on my memory stick (as its a big file) will it play.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ricman

yeah ,it plays xvid ,and divx files.
    rb and lb, act as back, forward buttons.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It plays avi and wma no bother, doesn't like HighDef movies, I've played them from encrypted keys, biometric keys, miniSD card with adapters, 4 gig, 16gig, 32gig and now I'm watching Fringe via a 64gig key

It plays HD WMV fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

cisk wrote: »
    It plays HD WMV fine.

Agreed but you cant use any file size over 4GB (FAT32 Limitation)...

MKV (x264) files are not recognised at all

Advertisement