Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Galway getting Google StreetView?

Options
  • 03-05-2010 5:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I thought the cars went around ages ago.. how long until we can use StreetView?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

I thought the cars went around ages ago.. how long until we can use StreetView?

You'll get StreetView when you finish your sundae.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

I too was wondering about this. I've checked the Google Maps a few times over recent months, but nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I was caught on camera twice, 14 months ago.

It's the whingers that will delay it going live, morons who think they are being spied on by people on teh internetz.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

JustinOval wrote: »
    I was caught on camera twice, 14 months ago.

It's the whingers that will delay it going live, morons who think they are being spied on by people on teh internetz.

whingers = people with privacy concerns?

morons = the opposite of non-morons, such as yourself? maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Mactard wrote: »
    whingers = people with (idiotic) privacy concerns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Its daft that they have to blur out faces, if your doing something in public that you don't want to be seen doing then stop doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its daft that they have to blur out faces, if your doing something in public that you don't want to be seen doing then stop doing it.

Stopping doing it would take all the fun out of dogging.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Oh right!

'tois

Advertisement