Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Touch Screen Smart Mobile with Good PIM

Options
  • 03-05-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Folks,

Grateful for your advice as to available mobiles for my specific requirements. First, I do not want a touch screen mobile, as I can't stand the greasy screen!

I am, however, looking for a mobile with an excellent PIM facility (particularly contacts, notes, calendar). I've found the PIM layout on phones like the Sony Ericsson P1i and the iPhone to be excellent (way better than Nokia), but they both have touch screens. After that, I don't have huge demands of a mobile - just calling and texting with occasion browsing for news headlines, etc.

Have you guys any suggestions for a non-touch screen smart mobile with a regular keypad and excellent PIM layout?

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement