Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus stops in Ferrybank

• 03-05-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,
    I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. Could anybody give me an idea of where Kenneallys bus picks up and drops off in Ferrybank? I've seen a bus shelter near the Bus Eireann depot but am wondering if there are any nearer to the Rockenham and Bellfield areas. I know that there is a new bus shelter at the new shopping centre but I'm not sure if it's in use yet, as it seems to be behind wire fencing. I do have a timetable but it doesn't really give an idea of where stops and pick ups are. Also rang Kenneallys themselves but the lady I was speaking to only knew of the stop down near the Bus Eireann depot. If anyone could help that would be great. Thankyou.

Comments

Advertisement