Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Cup IV Signup

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

I'd like a break around about round 5/6 of the cup... (yes thats were I am aiming lads!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Horya

crisco10 wrote: »
    .... I think I prefer no break in fact. ...

I agree. I think it would be best to have the break at the end of the season so that energy can be regathered prior to league semis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

eoferrall wrote: »
    I'd like a break around about round 5/6 of the cup...

I agree weeks 5 and 6 make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

As this is my first Boards Cup I have no preferences at all! (Not trying to rub it in JB) But i feel very strongly about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

No problem Wylie Luke, indeed we shall see just how wylie you are!

I am in the process of finding a friendly tournament to participate in. Whatever tournament i find im gonna feel like im cheating on the boards cup though.

God damn it if i had just got in a wee bit sooner!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

JohnButler wrote: »

I am in the process of finding a friendly tournament to participate in. Whatever tournament i find im gonna feel like im cheating on the boards cup though.

You should sign up on Planet Rugby, make a few dozen posts and then ask if you can join the Balshaw cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

eoferrall wrote: »
    I'd like a break around about round 5/6 of the cup... (yes thats were I am aiming lads!!)
    jprender wrote: »
    I agree weeks 5 and 6 make sense.

My preference would be weeks 5/6 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

JohnButler wrote: »

I'll miss ya bru.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

JB, without the Gnomes in the boards cup who is gonna knock me out at the quarter final stage now? You could have made it three in a row next season too. This is a sad day.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I'll miss ya bru.

Thanks mate.

• Advertisement

JB, without the Gnomes in the boards cup who is gonna knock me out at the quarter final stage now? You could have made it three in a row next season too. This is a sad day.

A sad day indeed Johnny. Guess we will just have to play friendlies now. I wouldnt want you to forget what it feels like to be Gnomified!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Is this starting next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

crisco10 wrote: »
    Is this starting next week?

yep

yep

Very exciting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Very exciting :D

Sure it is. :pac:

oooo, when does energy get reset, I could be in a spot of bother otherwise!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Wylie Luke wrote: »
    oooo, when does energy get reset, I could be in a spot of bother otherwise!!!
    Midnight tonight I think

Midnight tonight I think

So it's game on for the cup! Killarney RFC I'm CALLING YOU OUT!
    (though... I was going through my future competition and found some terrifyingly good teams, so if Kilarney RFC are one of them, go easy.)

Delighted! thats what I figured so took the opportunity to give some first teamers 10 sessions (even though the didn't really need it) so a few pops and now back to full health, I really feel like I stuck one to the Man! I fear a very short run in this cup though, I think I'm a bit out of my depth!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Well I've worked on my team today in the TM...

Will probably try and play for this and the Irish Cup, and leave the league for a few weeks, with my 2nd's

After last years bad showing in the Boards cup I need to regain some pride.

• Advertisement
Advertisement