Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silly question about uploading photos

Options
  • 03-05-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

hi there
    i tried earlier to upload a photo.everything went well until i tried to preview my post,the photo wasn't showing just the title of the photo 004.jpeg.Clicking on this opens the shot but where did i go wrong ? i want the shot to be showing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The picture was uploaded correctly as an "attachment". Nice flower shot btw. When uploading to boards the image will tend to show as an icon, not as the actual inline picture. Maybe you would be better off uploading the picture to an image hosting site such as imageshack.us or wthax.org for example.

However, there is another way around that afair. You can upload the picture as an attachment as before. And then when you post the image you can copy the url address of the image (after posting the reply) and paste it between IMG tags like this [noparse]112656.jpg[/noparse]

Hopefully that should give this:

112656.jpg

Advertisement