Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abercrombie

• 03-05-2010 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Where does everyone get all the abercrombie stuff..Its not available in ireland..only place where i ever bought abercrombie was in new york...and looking at thier website shipping to ireland is just not worth it ....just always wondered where everyone gets it..is it fake or what

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think most just get it from trips to America or London, or online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

Any shops that sell them, are selling fakes!

Although I have heard of a shop in Blackrock that sells authentic Abercrombie clothes..................some say the owner is actually a moose!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Please remember that Boards.ie does not endorse illegal activity. DO NOT post information on where to get fake goods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Where does everyone get all the abercrombie stuff..Its not available in ireland..only place where i ever bought abercrombie was in new york...and looking at thier website shipping to ireland is just not worth it ....just always wondered where everyone gets it..is it fake or what

The Abercrombie online store will deliver to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 timothyjimbob

the clothes are nice but the postage costs just arent worth it imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Ebay. Although I've almost always purchased while in the US occasionally I've bought some Abercrombie stuff on Ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 timothyjimbob

the stuff bought on ebay was it real where was it coming from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭bdo

A recent Abercrombie Customs bill (from the USA) for me was $45 on top of goods that cost $85. Ouch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Most people wearing abercrombie are loaded and don't care about the postage costs. Hence the reason they wear it, its exclusive (ugh).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

the stuff bought on ebay was it real where was it coming from

The handful of times I bought on Ebay it was. The items came with the price tags still on. The person selling it had bought in NYC with a view to selling at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

If you order online, expect to pay 40% of the total order cost (i.e. cost of goods + shipping) in duties.

I and many others get their Abercrombie clothing in the US or London, or someone gets it for them there.

Other's get it on-line at Abercrombie.com, delivered to Ireland.

You might be able to get authentic Abercrombie in some shops as mentioned above but it is unauthorised and probably more overpriced than it is in Abercrombie stores themselves. I wonder could it be classified as fake condisdering it is unauthorised?

Others are fakes/unauthorised fakes which people get from god knows where, which you can spot a mile off.

P.S. I hate the way it's becoming so common now! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

Twee. wrote: »
    I think most just get it from trips to America or London, or online.

yep, and then they whine about old people driving the economy onto the rocks.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Barname: Post on topic or post nothing at all.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

ClutchIt wrote: »
    Most people wearing abercrombie are loaded and don't care about the postage costs. Hence the reason they wear it, its exclusive (ugh).

What a load of crap tbh.

Advertisement